Thanks for choosing DW pro trunk for new installation version linear series. DW pro trunk for new installation linear ilight, which is easy and quick continous installation without any tools by the clips integrated inside. Different length of module anf rail is available. DW pro trunk version for new installation is a good choice for you.
① TUV Listed CE, CB, and RoHS, SAA,ISO9001;
② Easy and quick continous installation without any tools by the clips integrated inside;
③ 120lm/W ; Frosted LED module cover;
④ 1-10V dimming, Dali control optional;
⑤ X,L,T shape Node connector available;
⑥ White coated aluminum housing and silver color optional
⑦ It could be used in shops, supermarket, office, ect.
⑧ Different length of module and rail is available;
Pro Trunk Frosted Cover Version for New Installation
White coated aluminium housing/silver color
Rotatory knob or holding clamp
Dimensions( Length x Breadth x Height)
570 x65 x91.5mm
1135 x65 x91.5mm
1,415 x65 x91.5mm
LED-Moduls with Mid-Power-LEDs
Wide,Narrow,wide,Flat and double Asymmetric light distribution
3,000K /4,000K / 5,000K /6,000K
Colour Rendering Index(Ra)
Dimming( Power control)
With / without DALI
Lifetime at (ta)30°
AC 180 - 240V (AC100-277V)
50 / 60 Hz
Halls,warehouses,manufacturing facilities,sales premises
Rail- Light System
3 to 20m
Permissible ambient temperature (ta) 30°
CE / TUV / SAA
Connection with circuit breaker (B16)
90° 60W pro trunk linear
• GENERAL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
• Installation and maintenance must be performed by authorised and trained staff.
• Before wiring, make sure that the cables are de-energised. During wiring work, make sure that the cables remain de-energised (e.g. prevent switching back on).
• Observe your national safety regulations for the installation and use of this lamp.
• The manufacturer accepts no liability for injuries or damage caused by unintended use or incorrect installation.
• If the lamp is retroactively modified, the person who made the modifications then becomes the manufacturer.
• To avoid risks, the lamp must only be operated if there are no visible signs of damage to components, in particular to the connecting cable.
• Only the manufacturer is authorized to replace defective components.
• The light source contained in this luminaire shall only be replaced by the manufacturer or his service agent or a similarly qualified person.
• All dimensions stated in mm.
• The drawings are not to scale.
• Technical changes are reserved
5 Wires, 7 Wires versions can be built into 2-3 loops node connector. All system components can be combined without tools. X, L and T connectors expand the syatems's application range. Each node connector has diversie of electrical feed-in and feed-out.
♦ Boardrooms, offices, corridors