- Led Panel Lights
- LED Trunking System
- LED Linear Profile
The development prospect of LED flat panel lamp is huge. What are its advantages?
with the deepening of the global energy crisis, energy conservation and environmental protection is an important direction for future industrial development. Governments of various countries are also vigorously supporting and encouraging the development of various energy conservation and environmental protection industries. As a new type of green light source, LED has made a breakthrough in the current environment. In the current lighting market, LED flat panel lamps occupy an increasing market share, especially in recent years, they have gradually become a kind of lighting lamps loved by consumers and manufacturers.
The development prospect of LED flat panel lamp is huge and cannot be ignored. As a dark horse in the lighting market, what are its advantages?
1. Favored by users, many traditional lamps may be replaced by flat panel lamps in the future. At present, the leaders who have been in the forefront in the field of LED flat panel lamps still make useful attempts and are recognized by the market.
2. Demand is not reduced and prospects are optimistic. The mainstream of consumption tends to be the aesthetic taste of the post-80 s and post-90 s, not only for lighting needs, but also to show the artistic charm of personality.
3. R & D and manufacturing. It can better meet the needs of consumers and bring improvement and change of lifestyle to users.
The Future of LED flat panel lights starts from this
1. Application efficient energy-saving light source. In recent years, with the promotion of energy-saving lighting technology, the design of energy-saving lighting lamps has become the most concerned problem for lamp manufacturers, and they realize that in order to achieve high efficiency and energy saving, energy-saving light sources should be adopted first, this is the premise of promoting efficient and energy-saving lamps; Secondly, according to the size and shape of the energy-saving light source, the optical system of the lamp is carefully designed to improve the effective utilization rate and decorative effect of the lamp.
2. Multi-functional miniaturization development. With the development of compact light sources, various new technologies and processes have been widely used. Ballast and other lamp electrical accessories have been miniaturized. LED flat-panel lamps are developing towards small, practical and multifunctional directions. In order to adapt to the flexibility requirements of the changeable indoor size and functions of modern buildings, and to make the best use of building space to facilitate people's life, multi-functional combination lamps came into being.
3. Lamp integration technology. With the development and application of the integration of lamps and lanterns, the electronic technology of lighting lamps represented by electronic ballasts has developed rapidly, various integrated devices and computer control systems have made remarkable progress in the application of lamps and lighting systems. Lamps and lighting systems have greatly improved in dimming, remote control and color control.
4. Lighting and decoration pay equal attention to development. In the transition from 'bright up' to 'beautiful up', more emphasis is placed on decorative and aesthetic effects. The design and manufacture of LED flat panel lamps use modern science and technology to combine classical modeling with the sense of the times, reflecting the achievements of modern lighting technology.