Personal Protective Face Mask KN95
Executive Standard: GB2626-2006 / EN149:2001+A1:2009
Product structure and composition:
This product is KN95 protective mask of ship type, which is composed of mask body, nose clip and elastic belt.
The mask body is protected by four layers, consisting of PP non-woven fabric, melt blown fabric, hot air cotton and non-woven fabric.
Product storage conditions:
Store in a room with relative humidity no more than 80%, no corrosive substances and good ventilation conditions.
1. Do not use in the environment with oxygen deficiency, toxic gas and excessive pollution.
2. When wearing the mask correctly, and smelling the door or feeling that the breath is not smooth, the mask should be replaced immediately.
3. Ater using the mask, cut it into pieces and put it into the sorting garbage can.
This KN95 mask is valid for three years. Please use it with the validity perod.
How to use:
1. Facing the face of the mask without niose clip, hold one ear band with both hands, so that the nose clip is located above the mask;
2. Put the mask over your chin;
3. After pulling the ear strap to the ear, adjust the ear strap to feel as comfortable as possible;
4. Place both hands and fingers in the middle of the metal nose clip, pree inward while moving the fingertips along the nose clip to both sides;
5. Until the nose clip is fully pressed into the shape of the bridge of the nose.
Golden Aluminium COB LED Downlight 9 Watts Rond Shape For Commercial Lighting
* Beautiful light spot for wide/medium/smalll beam angle
* Physically waterproof and dustproof, the hightest IP rating reaches IP54
* Greatly enhance the cold lumens
* Non-flicker Driver
* Low energy Consumption:Uses 80% less energy than traditional fluorescence illumination.
* Green Technology:No Hg or other pollutants,no electromagnetic radiation,no start-up time, no flickering, no humming.
* Wide input voltage range AC85-265V.
* Popularly Ultra Slim uniform lighting
LED Recessed Down Light Certification
LED Recessed Down Light Application
Warranty & Maintance
3Years Warranty of LED Recessed Spot Light : 36-months warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and /or misused after receipt ).
Q1 .What is special about your lights ?
Specially made in our mould ,Different and more fashionable design .
Adopting CREE chip ,with 3 years international warranty.
Q2 . What is your payment term ?
Paypal , T/T , 30% as deposit ,and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery .
Q3 .What's your delivery term ?
After confirming PI ,Goods would be ready within 15 Working days and will be sent after confirmation of payment .