Disposable Personal Protective Face Mask with Ear Loops-3 ply
Executive Standard: YYT0969-2013
Product structure and composition:
The mask consists of non-woven fabric, melt blown fabric, nose clip and mask band.
Scope of application:
Fo one-off health care in general environment and public health places.
Product contraindications, precautions, warnings and prompt instruction;
1. Check whether the package is in good condition before use;
2. This mask is of general grade and has not been sterilized before leaving the factory;
3. Be careful with allergic people to nonwovens;
4. After the mask is used, it should be disposed according to the requirements of the hospital or environmental protection department;
5. This mask should not replace surgical masks.
Conditions and methods for transoprt and storage of products:
Store in a dry, ventilated, non-corrosive atmosphere away from sources of ignition and flammables. Protect against heavy pressure, direct sunshine, rain and snow during transportation.
This mask is valid for two years. Please use it with the validity perod.
Do not use it again, SINGLE USE ONLY.
How to use:
1. Keep the front outside and hang straps over ears;
2. Adjust the nose clip and press it, keep it closely to nose and faces;
3. Close to the face and stretch the mask until it fully covers the nose, mouth and chin.