Thanks for choosing DW trunk linear light. The LED Linear Trunking System is a continuous LED lighting system. All system components, trunking rail and luminaire inserts are perfectly matched according to 1500mm/600mm system dimensions.It is an energy efficiency champion(efficiency 140lm/W, 160lm/W), and also helps reduce installation and maintenance costs with tool-free and smart structure.
◪ Low installation cost - everything in one box and installation is tool-less.
◪ The high light efficiency of 140 lm/W ,160lm/W makes reduction on energy consumption and additional cost.
◪ Ra >80
◪ CCT: 3,000K/4,000K/5,000K/6000K
◪ A wide range of optics from 30° to 90° distribution, as well as asymmetric 25° and double asymmetric 25° distribution.
◪ Emergency versions available.
◪ Dimming versions available.
◪ Different length with various power is available.
◪ X, L and T Standard Module Node connectors with electrical feed-in and feed-out.
◪ Mounting Options: chain suspended, cord suspended, rod suspended or surface mounted.
◪ Colour scheme: White coated aluminium housing and silver color optional.
IP54 Trunk Linear Light
White coated aluminium housing and silver color
Rotatory knob or holding clamp
Dimensions( Length x Breadth x Height)
576 x65 x92mm
1148 x65 x92mm
1,434 x65 x92mm
LED-Moduls with Mid-Power-LEDs
Wide,Narrow,wide,Flat and double Asymmetric light distribution
140lm/w -160lm/w (Customized)
3,000K /4,000K / 5,000K /6,000K
Colour Rendering Index(Ra)
Dimming( Power control)
With / without DALI
Lifetime at (ta)30°
AC 180 - 240V (AC100-277V)
50 / 60 Hz
Halls,warehouses,manufacturing facilities,sales premises
Rail- Light System
3 to 20m
Permissible ambient temperature (ta) 30°
CE / TUV / SAA
Connection with circuit breaker (B16)
Wide Range of Beam Angle:
(Left/ Right)Pending 25°
90° 60W pro trunk linear
X=5/7/9, it means 5 wires, 7 wires, 9 wires
♦ Other indoor lighting
All system components can be combined without tools. X, T and L connectors expand the system’s application range. Each node connector has diverse of electrical feed-in and feed-out. The node connector is not only to connect the cross trunking, but also to connect the wire inside the trunking, and the node connector itself could even be the electricity feed-in point.
T Node Connector
• Installation and maintenance must be performed by authorised and trained staff.
• Before wiring, make sure that the cables are de-energised. During wiring work, make sure that the cables remain de-energised (e.g. prevent switching back on).
• Observe your national safety regulations for the installation and use of this lamp.
• The manufacturer accepts no liability for injuries or damage caused by unintended use or incorrect installation.
• If the lamp is retroactively modified, the person who made the modifications then becomes the manufacturer.
• To avoid risks, the lamp must only be operated if there are no visible signs of damage to components, in particular to the connecting cable.
• Only the manufacturer is authorized to replace defective components.
• The light source contained in this luminaire shall only be replaced by the manufacturer or his service agent or a similarly qualified person.
• All dimensions stated in mm.
• The drawings are not to scale.
• Technical changes are reserved